|CPU||Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53|
|Memory||up to 4 GB DDR4 / DDR3 / DDR3L / LPDDR3 / LPDDR4|
HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60Hz|
CVBS with PAL or NTSC
|Audio||I2S, S/PDIF, HDMI audio|
1x 10/100M MAC with PHY|
1x GBit MAC with RGMII
|USB||USB2.0: 1x OTG + 3x Host|
IOMMU, 3x SDIO, 2x SPI,|
6x UART, 6x I2C, 4x PWM,
TFBGA284, 0.65mm pitch, 0.35mm ball size, 14x12mm
Allwinner H616 (sun50iw9p1) is a SoC that features a Quad-Core Cortex-A53 ARM CPU, and a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU from ARM.
Compared to the H6 SoC, it lacks USB 3.0 and PCIe, but adds a second Ethernet interface (100Mbit/s only). Apparently it has no CPUS (ARISC management processor) anymore, also is missing the associated SRAM A2.
The memory map extends beyond 4GB, to accommodate a full 4GB of DRAM. However the DMA controller in the EMAC network device still only contain 32 bits worth of a physical memory address, which prevents DMA buffers to be located beyond 3GB. The MMC controller has been somewhat hacked to support up to 15 GB of DRAM.
- File:H616 Datasheet V1.0 cleaned.pdf
- File:H616 User Manual V1.0 cleaned.pdf
- File:H616 USB module manual.pdf
- File:H616 Android Q OTA Development and Use Guide.pdf
U-Boot and Trusted-Firmware-A support have been merged into the official repositories, please use the latest master branch and refer to the respective documentation for building the firmware.
Linux support is work in progress: the essential pinctrl and clock drivers have been merged into v5.12, but the device trees are still missing from there.
The Xunlong Orange Pi Zero2 is used as the primary bringup device.
- https://www.cnx-software.com/2020/02/27/allwinner-h616-tv-box-processor-comes-with-mali-g31-gpu-supports-android-10/ Allwinner H616 TV Box Processor Comes with Mali G31 GPU, Supports Android 10