|Dimensions||67.6mm x 31mm|
|Website||DevTerm Home Page|
|SoC||D1 @ 1.0Ghz|
|DRAM||1GiB DDR3 @ 792MHz, 2×H5TQ4G63EFR|
Linux and U-Boot upstreaming are in progress. See Allwinner_Nezha#Manual_build for build instructions. For U-Boot on the DevTerm, use the devterm_r_01_defconfig configuration.
On the back/bottom side are solder pads for a SPI flash, NAND or NOR. You need to add resistors in order to use it. The top left pin close to the edge is pin 1 (CS).
ClockworkPi's R-01 "core" module is pin compatible with RaspberryPi CM3 via DDR2-SODIMM 200 Pins interface.
- "core": such as R01, slots into a CM3 compatible interface on the "mainboard".
- "mainboard": is the ClockworkPi v3.14 which accepts a "core" (R01),
- "exp" - M.2 interface
- "kit" - bundles together "core", "main", "ext", etc. Examples are DevTerm Kit R-01 and uConsole Kit R-01
This board features
- PMU which supports reliable and complete lithium battery charge and discharge management
- Integrated 5G-WIFI (802.11ac) + Bluetooth 5.0
- High-gain antenna
- 3x USB-A 2.0 interface
- USB-C* charging port
- TF card (Micro SD card) slot
- 40 Pins MIPI screen interface
- Micro-HDMI interface
- 3.5 headphone jack, supports microphone input
- Onboard stereo audio power amplifier chip
- 40 Pins GPIOs expansion interface (using standard 0.5mm FPC connector)
- 52 Pins extension module interface (using standard M.2 Mini PCI-E connector) for the “EXT. module”. Pins for UART are on this connector.
Known Issue: DevTerm Kit: "UART" port on "ext" board is unstable or "read only"
DevTerm's "exp" board has electrical issues with the USB OTG UART. See:
- Another fix is to add jumper wires to UART Rx, Tx, Ground and use an external high-quality 3.3v UART. DO NOT USE THIS METHOD WITH AN RS232 ADAPTER.
This board features a PoE ethernet port connected via USB to the module.
In addition, there are 3 micro USB ports for power supply, a built-in USB serial adapter, and USB host, as well as 4 USB-A host connectors.
Note that this board offers **no** access to USB0, which is the OTG/FEL USB port.
- video: HDMI (Type A - full), 1x MIPI DSI, 2x MIPI CSI
- audio: via HDMI, I2S
- storage: µSD slot
- fan header
- 2 LEDs for power status and "Power ACT" (not applicable to the R01?)
Whether this laptop works with the R01 needs confirmation. It was designed for the Raspberry Pi CM3.