Jump to navigation Jump to search
XuanTie C906 RISC-V|
DDR2 / DDR3|
Up to 2 GB
Decoding: 4K @ 30 FPS|
H265 / H264 / MPEG / JPEG / VC1 / MJPEG
Encoding: 1080p @ 60 FPS
JPEG / MJPEG
Out: HDMI / MIPI / LVDS / LCD / CVBS|
In: CSI / CVBS
DAC / ADC / CODEC / I2S-PCM / DMIC |
|Storage||SDIO 3.0, eMMC 5.0, SPI NOR/NAND Flash|
|USB||USB2.0: 1x OTG + 1x Host|
Tensilica HiFi4 DSP |
SDIO, 2x SPI, 6x UART, 4x I2C, PWM, IR, LRADC, GPADC, TPADC
LFBGA, 337 pins
|Release Date||April 2021|
This page is still under construction.
Allwinner D1 (sun20iw1p1, also know as D1-H) is the first SoC of Allwinner which is based on a RISC-V core. D1 features single RV64GCV core XuanTie C906 from T-Head Semiconductor (subsidiary of Alibaba) and an additional 600 MHz Tensilica HiFi4 DSP.
On August 2020, Allwinner announced a cooperation with T-Head (PingTou) to jointly produce a RISC-V SoC then CNX Software told about an upcoming RISC-V SoC and a SBC from Allwinner on November 2020.
The D1 is now called D1-H (H stand for HDMI, by opposition to D1s that doesn't have HDMI output).
- D1 Datasheet v0.1 D1-H Datasheet v1.0
- D1 User Manual v0.1 D1-H User Manual v1.0
- Xuantie C906 R1S0 RISC-V core User Manual (玄铁C906_R1S0用户手册) (chinese)
- Specification of the DE2.0 Display Engine used in the D1
- Xuantie C906 core RTL
We have mirrored the Allwinner SDK on our server. Follow our D1 SDK Howto.
- Official Allwinner D1 Documentation Site
- STAGING - cores list - cores - RISC-V International
- Aweome_RISCV-AllwinnerD1 tools and documentation about D1 on Github
<references>      
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 A first look at Allwinner D1 Linux RISC-V SBC and Processor - CNX Software
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 全志科技发布首颗RISC-V应用处理器 (Allwinner Technology released the first RISC-V application processor)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 #linux-sunxi on 2021-04-16 — irc logs at whitequark.org
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 RISC-V ISA base and extensions
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 全志携手阿里平头哥，为RISC-V生态注入新动力！ (Allwinner joins hands with Ali Pingtou to inject new impetus into the RISC-V ecosystem!)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 XuanTie C906 based Allwinner RISC-V processor to power $12+ Linux SBC’s