|CPU||Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1.2 GHz|
|Extensions||Thumb-2, Jazelle RCT, NEOS, VFPv4, LPAE|
|Memory||128MB(-S3)/256MB(-S4) DDR3 SIP|
|VPU||SmartColor 2.0, hardware encode/decode|
|Video||SPI DBI, RGB, LVDS, MIPI DSI|
|Network||Ethernet MAC, 2x CAN bus|
|Storage||MMC, eMMC, Nor Flash|
|USB||1x OTG, 1x Host|
|Other||HiFi4 DSP, SDIO 3.0 (Wireless), crypto engine|
The Allwinner T113-s3 (sun8i) SoC features a Dual-Core Cortex-A7 ARM CPU and 128MB of DDR3 memory. It supports industrial temperature ranges and is targeted at the automotive sector. The Allwinner T113-s4 is using the same die, but comes with 256MB of DDR3 memory instead (Not provided by Allwinner, customer customized version).
The D1s is a pin-compatible variant with a single RISC-V core, all peripherals being identical except the CAN bus controller, exclusive to this chip.
Mainline Linux is work in progress. Most of the peripherals are already supported, by the virtue of being compatible with the D1. As of Linux v6.2-rc, there are some small fixes missing to the clock code, plus the T113s specific devicetree nodes.
AWBoot and XBoot are the only supported bootloaders at the moment, but U-Boot support is work in progress, with the DRAM driver being an important part.
For T113-S4, DRAM driver patch is required: lib-dram-for-t113-s4.tar.gz
Allwinner maintains a 5.4 branch for it, with their Tina-Linux distribution.
T113-s3 SoC Features
- ARM Cortex-A7 Dual-Core
- 256 KB L2-Cache (shared between both cores)
- 32 KB (Instruction) / 32 KiB (Data) L1-Cache per core
- SIMD NEON, VFP4
- Large Physical Address Extensions (LPAE) 1 TB
- 128MB(-S3)/256MB(-S4) DDR3 SIP
- QSPI NOR and NAND, eMMC 5.0, SD 3.0
- decoding MPEG-1/2/3/4, MJPEG, H.264, H.265, VC-1 1080p @ 60 fps
- encoding MJPEG 1080p @ 60 fps
- Maximum resolution 2048x2048
- CPU/RGB/LVDS LCD interface [email protected]
- MIPI 4 lane DSI interface up to [email protected]
- TV out: 1-ch CVBS
- 1-channel CVBS
- 8 bit parallel
- Gigabyte MAC with RMII/RGMII interfaces
- 2x CAN 2.0 B controllers
Source code and instructions are here