|Manufacturer||YuzukiTsuru Hardware Open Source|
|Dimensions||100'0'mm x 100'0'mm|
|Release Date||April 2022|
|SoC||D1s @ 1.008Ghz|
|Power||DC 5V @ 700mA (via Two USB Type-C connector)|
|Video||RGB, CVBS, MIPI, LVDS|
|Storage||TF, SPI NOR|
|USB||1 USB2.0 Host, 1 USB Type-C OTG|
The Nezha D1s development board is a EVB based on the Allwinner D1s chip design.
- Support RGB display interface;
- Support DSI interface;
- Support TP interface;
- Support LINEIN interface, support HPOUT interface;
- Support TVIN/TVOUT interface;
- Support FM radio;
- Integrated Allwinner XR829 WiFi/BT chip;
- Support JATG/UART debug;
- Support SD Card / NOR / NAND Flash Boot;
- Support USB Host/Device;
- Tina Linux / Buildroot(YuzukiSBC) / RTOS
It can be used for chip evaluation, program pre-research and personal DIY, and can be applied to product forms such as game consoles, smart commercial displays, HMI, and smart central control.
Support the official Tina SDK, Support Buildroot.