|Dimensions||widthmm x breadth'mm x heightmm|
|Release Date||July 2013|
|SoC||A10s @ 1Ghz|
|DRAM||512MiB DDR3 @ 432MHz|
|Power||DC 5V @ 1.5A|
|Video||HDMI (Type A - male)|
|Network||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (Realtek device)|
|USB||1 USB2.0 Host, 1 USB2.0 OTG|
This page needs to be properly filled according to the New Device Howto and the New Device Page guide.
In android, under Settings->About Tablet, you will find:
- Model Number: SoftwinnerEvb
- Kernel-Version: 3.0.8 [email protected] #6 Mon Dec 10:44:01 CST 2012
- Build Number: elite_nm307_v11-eng 4.0.4 IMMQ76D 20121210 test-keys
Incidentally, that's the same android image that is running on the Semitime g2.
- For building u-boot, use the "Megafeis_A08" target.
- The .fex file can be found in sunxi-boards as megafeis_a08.fex
Everything else is the same as the manual build howto.
Tips, Tricks, Caveats
The is a UBoot button which triggers FEL mode. You can reach it through a hole in the case, left, about in the middle of the top cover of the device.
Adding a serial port (voids warranty)
If necessary, provide a short description of how to open the device. Perhaps explain how the pins can be most easily popped.
Locating the UART
Describe how to find the RX,TX,GND signals here, and mention the UART howto.
There are 3 obvious pads below the SoC. Two of them are bound to be RX and TX. See the UART howto for more information on determining which is which, and how to solder on some wires.
Take some pictures of your device, upload them, and add them here.
Also known as
- Semitime_g2: Different board, different exterior, but it has the same android identification strings.