Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Manufacturer||Gemei Technologies (Defunct)|
|Dimensions||244mm x 187mm x 12mm|
|Release Date||February 2012|
|SoC||A10 @ 1Ghz|
|DRAM||1GiB DDR3 @ 432MHz/480MHz (4x NT5CB256M8DN-CG)|
|NAND||16GB (2x Micron MT29F64G08CBAAAWP MLC)|
|Power||DC 5V @ 3A, 8000mAh 3.7V Li-Ion battery|
|LCD||1024x768 (9.7" 4:3) (LG LP097X02-SLQ2)|
|Touchscreen||10-finger capacitive (Goodix GT801 2+1)|
|Video||HDMI (Type C - mini)|
|Audio||3.5mm headphone plug, HDMI, internal stereo speakers, internal speaker, internal microphone|
|Network||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (Realtek RTL8188CUS)|
|USB||1 USB2.0 Host, 1 USB2.0 OTG|
|Camera||1.3MP (1280x1024) front, 5MP (2560x1920) rear|
In android, under Settings->About Tablet, you will find:
- Model Number: MID970
- Build Number: 03F2-P1-H1-H01-AH40.20120330
- Kernel version: 3.0.8+ [email protected] #162
u-boot supported since 2015.4
Linux kernel supported since 4.1
- Audio input (need A10 codec support)
- Battery management (axp209 powersupply driver)
- Camera interface (no CSI driver)
- Touchscreen (no gt801_2plus1 driver)
- USB OTG (host mode part works)
Somewhat supported. Wifi doesn't work
- The .fex file can be found in sunxi-boards as gemei_g9.fex.
Everything else is the same as the manual build howto.
Tips, Tricks, Caveats
Add MANUFACTURER DEVICE specific tips, tricks, Caveats and nice to have changes here.
The something button triggers FEL mode.
Adding a serial port (voids warranty)
Remove the two screws on the connectors side. Gently pry the back cover off with your plastic tool.
Locating the UART
There are clearly labelled UART pads under the touchscreen cable. Just solder on some wires according to our UART howto.