|CPU||Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53|
|Memory||up to 4 GB DDR4 / DDR3 / DDR3L / LPDDR3 / LPDDR4|
HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60Hz|
CVBS with PAL or NTSC
|Audio||I2S, S/PDIF, HDMI audio|
1x 10/100M MAC with PHY|
1x GBit MAC with RGMII
|USB||USB2.0: 1x OTG + 3x Host|
IOMMU, 3x SDIO, 2x SPI,|
6x UART, 6x I2C, 4x PWM,
TFBGA284, 0.65mm pitch, 0.35mm ball size, 14x12mm
Allwinner H616 (sun50iw9p1) is a SoC that features a Quad-Core Cortex-A53 ARM CPU, and a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU from ARM.
Compared to the H6 SoC, it lacks USB 3.0 and PCIe, but adds a second Ethernet interface (100Mbit/s only). Apparently it has no CPUS (ARISC management processor) anymore, also is missing the associated SRAM A2.
The memory map extends beyond 4GB, to accommodate a full 4GB of DRAM. However the DMA controllers in the MMC and EMAC devices still only contain 32 bits worth of a physical memory address, which prevents DMA buffers to be located beyond 3GB.
- File:H616 Datasheet V1.0 cleaned.pdf
- File:H616 User Manual V1.0 cleaned.pdf
- File:H616 USB module manual.pdf
- File:H616 Android Q OTA Development and Use Guide.pdf
- https://www.cnx-software.com/2020/02/27/allwinner-h616-tv-box-processor-comes-with-mali-g31-gpu-supports-android-10/ Allwinner H616 TV Box Processor Comes with Mali G31 GPU, Supports Android 10