English • العربية • български • česky • dansk • Deutsch • Esperanto • eesti • español • فارسی • suomi • français • עברית • magyar • italiano • 한국어 • Nederlands • norsk (bokmål) • polski • português • română • русский • svenska • slovenčina • Українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • euskara • català
sunxi represents the family of ARM SoC (System on Chip) designed for embedded systems, and made by Allwinner Tech. in Zhuhai (Guangdong, China). The most popular sunxi SoC model is the Allwinner A10 and the Allwinner A13. Their predecessor was an ARM9 named Boxchip F20 (sun3i) and their successors are A20 and Allwinner A31. See Allwinner SoC Family for more information.
The support for sunxi devices is still under development so things may change quite rapidly at times.
This wiki includes some fine tutorials. Please consider improving them.
Open Source Hardware
These boards are fully Open Source and you are allowed to reuse their designs in your own boards
- Open Hardware SBC with an Allwinner A13 CPU inside developed by Olimex with 512MB RAM, 4GB NAND Flash, VGA, Audio In/Out, WIFI, 3x USB Hosts, USB-OTG, LiPo, SD-card, 72 GPIOs, 6-16VDC power input
- Open Hardware SBC with an Allwinner A10 CPU inside developed by Olimex with 1GB RAM, 4GB NAND Flash, VGA, HDMI, RS232, JTAG, SATA, 100MBit Ethernet, SD and micro-SD cards, 2x USB hosts, USB-OTG, LiPo, 132 GPIOs, 6-16VDC power input
- Open Hardware SBC with an Allwinner A10S CPU inside developed by Olimex with 512MB RAM, 4GB NAND Flash, HDMI, JTAG, 100MBit Ethernet, micro-SD cards, USB host, USB-OTG, 50 GPIOs, 5VDC power input
- Open Hardware SBC with an Allwinner A20 CPU inside developed by Olimex with 1GB RAM, 4GB NAND Flash, VGA, HDMI, SATA, 100MBit Ethernet, SD and micro-SD cards, 2x USB hosts, USB-OTG, LiPo, 160 GPIOs, 6-16VDC power input
Featured Community Hardware
These boards are made in cooperation with the community and well supported even if not open source hardware
- RhombusTech aims to create an Open Hardware EOMA68 compliant CoM with an Allwinner A20 SoC inside to be the user replaceable heart of different devices.
- A10-Cubieboard, A20-Cubieboard
- A small (10x6cm), hacker friendly, extendable and very low-cost while powerful ARM boards with A10/A20.
- A small, hacker friendly, extendable while powerfull ARM board with A20, 1000Mbps NIC, 4GB NAND Flash, VGA, HDMI, on board Wifi/Bt, S/PDIF, LiPo, RTC, 2x USB hosts, USB-OTG.
Other known devices using Allwinner SoCs
If your device is not listed, you might need to work through the new device howto.