|Dimensions||90mm x 120mm x 30mm|
|SoC||A20 @ 1Ghz|
|DRAM||512MiB DDR3 @ 432MHz|
|Power||DC 5V @ 2A|
|Video||HDMI (Type A - full), Composite|
|Audio||3.5mm headphone plug, HDMI, SPDIF|
|Network||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (Realtek RTL8188ETV), 10/100Mbps Ethernet (Realtek RTL8201CP)|
|USB||2 USB2.0 Host, No USB2.0 OTG|
PCB Board marked with "YBKJ_A20_V3.0". There are no other identifiable markings.
In android, under Settings->About Tablet, you will find:
- Model Number: SoftwinerEvb
- Build Number: sugar_ref001-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20131115 test-keys
- Android Kernel: 3.3.0 zhoujiequan@zhoujiequan-desktop #25
- U-boot patch still missing.
- Sunxi kernel 3.4 + Debian armhf confirmed working
- No DTB for mainline yet.
- For building u-boot, use the "MANUFACTURER_DEVICE" target.
- The .fex file can be found in sunxi-boards as ybkj_a20.fex
Everything else is the same as the manual build howto.
Tips, Tricks, Caveats
There is no USB OTG so FEL mode is pointless. However, it can be triggered by sending '2' via the serial console as normal.
Adding a serial port (voids warranty)
Lid is held on with a few plastic clips. I was able to remove it without any tools as it was quite loose. Just pull it off with your fingernails.
Locating the UART
Connector J10 is conveniently silk screened with pinout for serial port. Just solder on jumper leads according to our UART howto.
Take some pictures of your device, upload them, and add them here. DO NOT UPLOAD PICTURES WHICH YOU PLUCKED OFF THE INTERNET.
Also known as
Gather some names.
Sold under many descriptions on Ebay.
There's another board with the exact same PCB labelled TXCZ_A20_V3.0 but with different chips (so, would require different kernel modules).