|Operating System||Android 4.0.3|
|CPU/GPU||Allwinner A13 SoC/Mali400|
|Memory (RAM and Flash)||512MB/4GB or 8GB|
|Other connections and slots||microSD slot, 3.5mm jack, 0.3MP camera|
|USB (type and quantity)||1 USB-OTG|
|Power (current and voltage)|
|Dimensions (mm) and weight (g)|
|Display (resolution and size)||800x480 7"|
|Price and sellers||$55|
- 2x DDR3
- Micron NAND (later versions of PCB uses SANDISK and Toshiba)
- AXP209 power management
- Realtek RTL8192CU wifi on separate pcb
- Marked SPI testpoints (in earlier PCB. Newer PCB don't have marks)
- Bunch of unmarked testpoints
- UART found between CPU and SD card slot, see pic in gallery.
- Goodix touchscreen (or Zet6221 in newer PCB)
- Second nand, only in 8GB version. Both BGA and TSSOP footprints.
Just insert something like plastic card in gap between case and LCD housing - there is no screws. Tablet PCB mounted on LCD housing assembly, backplate is different on OEMs (shape, logos & etc).
As any A13 device, for example, A13-Olinuxino. Info will be added soon after testing.
Ask firmware from your seller, OEM's have different touchscreen EEPROM, flashing wrong fimware will kill it.
- Name in build.prop: A13-MID
- Product name: nuclear-pfdq88
- Device name: nuclear
- Board name: Q88
- YeahPad A13
- RoverPad 3W T74L(GF)
Add device and device PCB photos.