|Dimensions||261mm x 165mm x 12mm|
|Release Date||April 2013|
|Website||Missing Product Page|
|SoC||A20 @ 1Ghz|
|DRAM||1GiB DDR3 @ 384MHz|
|Power||DC 5V @ 2A, 6000mAh 3.7V Li-Ion battery|
|LCD||1024x600 (10.1" 16:9)|
|Touchscreen||capacitive (FocalTech FT5402DQT)|
|Video||HDMI (Type C - mini)|
|Audio||3.5mm headphone plug, HDMI, mic, stereo speakers|
|Network||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (Realtek RTL8188ETV)|
|USB||1 USB2.0 Host, 1 USB2.0 OTG|
|Camera||0.3MP (640x480) front, 2MP (1920x1080) back|
|Other||Accelerometer (TODO: Manufacturer device)|
In android, under Settings->About Tablet, you will find:
- Model Number: MID
- Build Number: K100C-L1-D35-20130920
- Basic u-boot and kernel works.
- The LVDS panel works if a clock is added in fex file.
- Touch chip (focaltech ft0402) is initialized and i2c irq seems to work, but no valid data is present. With evtest garbage data appears when touching screen, but no valid coordinates.
- For building u-boot, use the "K1001L1C" target.
- The .fex file can be found in sunxi-boards as k1001l1c.fex
Everything else is the same as the Manual build howto.
Tips, Tricks, Caveats
The back button triggers FEL mode.
Adding a serial port (voids warranty)
Remove the 2 screws on the connector side. The screen edge extends beyond the connectors, and with the device lying on its display, gently push the outer rim out with your plastic tool. You will soon hear the clamps pop.
Locating the UART
There are clearly labeled pads, on the top left edge, near the camera, you just need to solder on some wires. For more info, refer to the UART howto.
Also known as
- The motherboard is named Inet K100, and the variant shown here is a K100-C (from the sticker on the top of the board).
- GD Ippo K1001
- Noname or iRulu K1001L1
- Also sometimes called CF-66
- Serioux Surya Fun SMO10DC
- Yones Toptech BD1078: same case, different board.