|Dimensions||10cm x 6cm|
|SoC||A10 @ 1Ghz|
|DRAM||512MB / 1GB
DDR3 @ 480MHz
|Power||5V 2A 4.0mm/1.7mm barrel plug|
|Audio||3.5mm jack, HDMI|
|Storage||µSD, SATA (+5v power)|
|USB (Host/OTG)||2 / 1|
- Forums on cubieforums.com
- #cubieboard IRC channel on Freenode. Click to join #cubieboard on Freenode (WebChat mode).
- This wiki
See the section Cubieboard/FirstSteps for more details on getting started with the Cubieboard.
The rev 2012-08-08 cubieboards ship with a pre-installed buildroot image, see Buildroot to rebuild it and possibly apply your customizaions.
The pre-installed image is for testing only. If you have a HDMI screen or TV that can handle 720p you can see diagnostic output when you power on the board.
You might have a lot of questions before and after you get the Cubieboard. You can start on the Cubieboard FAQ.
- The two expansion headers U14 and U15 invite you to create your own extension board
- Adding a second SD Card slot
- Adding a reset button
- Adding a JTAG header
- Bypassing USB2 current limiter
- Arch Linux on Cubieboard
- Berryboot multiboot bootloader
- Building Android TV image
- Instruction to build jellybean for cubieboard
- Installing on NAND
- Build your own embedded linux with buildroot
- Run linux 3.9 on Cubieboard
- Install Ubuntu Linux for Cubieboard/Cubieboard2
- Fedora for Cubieboard
- Android firmwares for Cubieboard/Cubieboard2
- Kali Linux on Cubieboard
- USB Webcam Surveillance on Cubieboard
- A10 SoC
- GT8UB256M16BP-BG 256X16 DDR3-1333-9-9-9 SDRAM
- AXP209 Power management
- RTL8201CP Realtec 8201CP MII PHY
- Samsung K9GBG08UOA-SCB0 4 GiB Flash Rom
- Vishay HS0038B IR Receiver
Main article: A20-Cubieboard
- Same board as cubieboard(A10) with exactly the same peripheral, e.g. 10/100Mbps ethernet, 2 usb host port, ..
- SoC Allwinner A20 (Dual core Cortex A7 CPU)
- Support Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 linux currently, and the related source code can be found at github.com/cubieboard2.
- Preinstall Android 4.2.2 OS
- Support CPU frequency dynamic scaling
- experimental SD card image Cubieboard2 wheezy image
- http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/09/cubieboard-unboxing-and-quick-start-guide/ CNXSoft - Cubieboard Unboxing and Quick Start Guide