The AC200 is a digital analog mix IC, which use in TV-BOX(H Series) , it is composed of Audio, Video and EPHY modules.
Audio, communicate with SoC through I2s Interface, transform I2S to 2MIC and 1 lineout.
Video, communicate with SoC through CCIR656 Interface, transform CCIR656 to CVBS(Composite Video Broadcast Signal).
EPHY, communicate with SoC through MII/RMII Interface, transform to 100M ethernet.
- Support One I2S/PCM interface
- Two audio digital-to-analog(DAC) channels
- — 100dB [email protected]
- — Supports DAC Sample Rates from 8KHz to 192KHz
- Support analog/ digital volume control
- Two differential microphone inputs
- One lineout output with voltage ramp
- Two audio analog-to-digital(ADC) channels
- — 92dB [email protected]
- — Supports ADC Sample Rates from 8KHz to 48KHz
- Support Automatic Gain Control(AGC) adjusting the ADC recording output
- Support CCIR656 and Serial YUV interface
- 1 CVBS out, Support NTSC and PAL
- Plug status auto detecting
- Support MII and RMII interface
- Fully IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base-TX compliant and supports EEE
- Auto negotiation and parallel detection capability for automatic speed and duplex selection
- Programmable loopback mode for diagnostic
- Supports WOL (Wake-On-Lan) functionality
- Design for Testability with extensive testability feature and 95% fault coverage
- Power consumption (100Base-TX) less than 140mW
- TWI/RSB control interface, TWI up to 400Kbps, RSB up to10Mbps
- Integrate Codec LDO, Core LDO, single 3.3V supply for chip
- Internal OSC, 32K clock output
- Internal RTC function
- QFN 68-pin package, 8mm x 8mm
Relate to H6
- File:AC200 Datasheet V1.1.pdf(PDF, 96 pages, 2017-12-04)